Meetings Template Bundle
Regular price $15.00
- Straightforward advice
- Tried-and-tested by real managers
- Microsoft Word files for full compatibility
Have you ever sat through a meeting and wondered why you were there? Have you wondered how your colleagues manage to get so much done in their meetings and why yours are different? This bundle has everything you need for better meetings.
Through ready-to-use templates, checklists and a 47-page ebook, the Meetings Template Kit helps managers prepare professionally, follow through afterwards and get the most out of their meetings.
The bundle contains:
- How to Have Better Meetings: A 47-page ebook covering the types of meetings you'll have at work, plus advice on how to prepare for them, chair them, facilitate difficult moments and follow up afterwards.
- A meeting agenda template (Microsoft Word) with notes to explain what you should put in each section of the template to make planning your meeting a breeze.
- A sample meeting agenda, so you can see what a completed agenda looks like.
- Two different templates for meeting minutes (Microsoft Word) so that you can choose a format to suit you. The templates include what you need to put in each section to adequately record the meeting.
- A pre-meeting checklist, to help you plan before the meeting.
- A post-meeting checklist that you can use after your meeting to ensure everything is followed up appropriately.
This is a digital download (.zip file). Nothing will be shipped.
All the ebooks, templates, checklists and bundles are digital files.
I'm unable to provide technical help, due to the variation between different IT systems.
However, here are some instructions that may help you access the files if you are having trouble.
Are you trying to download on a mobile device like a phone or iPad? Most mobile devices will not let you open a .zip file, or download via a link. Please try to access the files via a desktop/laptop computer.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Right click
- Choose 'Extract all'
- Select a destination for your files (Browse to where you want them to be saved)
- Click Extract
- Navigate to where you saved the files to open them.
If you want to access the files on your mobile device, you can add them to iCloud or Dropbox so they are shared across your devices.
How to read a PDF file:
Your computer may already have Adobe Reader installed on it (most do). On an iPad, you can open a PDF file in iBooks.
If you don't have software on your device that can read a PDF file, pleaase install one. Adobe Reader is the most common software (it's free).
How to find your files:
This has happened to me multiple times: I download something and then can't find it on my computer! Check the Downloads folder (under My Computer). Or use Explorer to search for the name of the file you just downloaded. Sometimes you can also see the file in your browser download history.