Power Hour with Elizabeth (Six Sessions)
Regular price $550.00
Is something keeping you up at night? Fancy a chat?
Whether you’re struggling to get a project off the ground, looking for a bit of support from someone impartial outside your organisation or just want clarity by running your thoughts past someone who has ‘been there, done that’… I’ll be your truth-speaking cheerleader and I can help you feel confident about your decisions!
Swap hours of searching for best practice for immediate solutions based on your project environment. Let’s talk about what works in the real world of managing projects, programs and portfolios, because we don’t live in a textbook environment!
- My undivided attention and access to my brain for an hour via video conferencing
- A short questionnaire to help us both get ready for the call
- Written notes from the call along with any action steps we agreed for you to reference going forward
- Unlimited email support for 1 week after the call.
- Focus on your immediate and short-term challenges at work
- Come up with practical, tactical, pragmatic things to move you forward
- Discuss what will get you the best results.
A power hour is perfect for project, program and PMO managers:
- Looking to make changes in how they manage a project to get better results
- Wondering how to build support for their project or team
- Overcoming sticky political situations at work or dealing with teams who don’t do what they say they will!
- Wanting a confidence boost and the knowledge they are doing the right thing
- At some kind of cross-roads or facing a challenge at work, and in need of a listening ear to help formulate an action plan for next steps.
Sessions are one hour long, with other durations by arrangement, and normally within UK office hours, although UK evening times are possible, by arrangement.
After purchase you will receive an email with a link to schedule your first mentoring session. Subsequent meetings will be scheduled after your first call or upon special arrangement.
All the ebooks, templates, checklists and bundles are digital files.
I'm unable to provide technical help, due to the variation between different IT systems.
Training courses are provided via the Teachery platform. You will get an email with your login details. If you do not receive them, please get in touch and let me know - I will make sure you have access to the course materials.
Here are some instructions that may help you access the ebook and template files if you are having trouble.
Are you trying to download on a mobile device like a phone or iPad? Most mobile devices will not let you open a .zip file, or download via a link. Please try to access the files via a desktop/laptop computer.
- Save the file to your computer.
- Right click
- Choose 'Extract all'
- Select a destination for your files (Browse to where you want them to be saved)
- Click Extract
- Navigate to where you saved the files to open them.
If you want to access the files on your mobile device, you can add them to iCloud or Dropbox so they are shared across your devices.
How to read a PDF file:
Your computer may already have Adobe Reader installed on it (most do). On an iPad, you can open a PDF file in iBooks.
If you don't have software on your device that can read a PDF file, pleaase install one. Adobe Reader is the most common software (it's free).
How to find your files:
This has happened to me multiple times: I download something and then can't find it on my computer! Check the Downloads folder (under My Computer). Or use Explorer to search for the name of the file you just downloaded. Sometimes you can also see the file in your browser download history.